Praying for and with our families is a gift from God. Sharing those prayers is a way to inspire others and create connections. Whether seeking prayers about a particular issue or sharing prayers that have made a difference, AMEN-Again is a place to come together in prayer.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dear Lord,
       I pray for your strength today, for my kids, and family. Things have been tough, but in You, I know everything will work out. With our busy schedules, school, work, finances, Lord sometimes it is too easy to lose focus and get frustrated. I pray Lord, that in the hustle and bustle of life, that we keep in mind what is important, and that is You. Help me to be a positive example in my kids lives Lord. Proverbs 20:7 says’ “The righteous man leads a blameless life; blessed are his children after him.”  I pray to be that righteous father Lord, my children have so many of the worldly things against them, help me to show them by example that living not of this world, but by the Word is what will bring true happiness, and peace. Thank you for all You do. In Jesus’ Name, Amen

2 comments:

  1. Dear Lord,
    I am am coming to you in prayer for gudance and support. When my heart feels heavy it is you who gives me comfort and support. Dear God hear my prayer and guide me to do the right thing for my children and family. Psalm 32:8 "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go." I quit my job to be home with them Lord just help me to find comfort in this decsion.
    Dear Loard I am so thankful for all that you have done for me I will contiue to serve you with all my heart. In your Name I pray AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lord,
    I am coming before you in prayer to thank you for the may blessings in life you have given me. Lord give me the knowledge to use the gifts you have given me for your glory. Help me to remove things from my mind that are hurtful to my soul's health,and stay focused on serving you. In your Name I pray AMEN.
    "Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act." Psalm 37:4-5

    ReplyDelete