Praying for and with our families is a gift from God. Sharing those prayers is a way to inspire others and create connections. Whether seeking prayers about a particular issue or sharing prayers that have made a difference, AMEN-Again is a place to come together in prayer.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dear Heavenly Father,
        I thank you for the blessings you give us each day. I pray for your guidance Lord, so that I may be a leader for my family. Isaiah 58:11 says,” The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs..” Lord, you have satisfied every need. Though some days are harder than others, and that old nature sometimes grabs hold, I come to you in prayer for the peace that only You can provide. Lord, I thank you for my wife, and the strength you provide in her everyday life. Her words of encouragement, and faith that You will take care of us, is a blessed reminder of how great our life has become, and will continue to be , in our growth in You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment