Praying for and with our families is a gift from God. Sharing those prayers is a way to inspire others and create connections. Whether seeking prayers about a particular issue or sharing prayers that have made a difference, AMEN-Again is a place to come together in prayer.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Prayer for the Blog

Dear God,
Thank you for the medium of this blog to share and find prayers. Thank you for our families. As it says in 1 Thessalonians 5:17, we are to “Pray without ceasing,” so we open this conversation with you Lord. As parents, spouses, and families, we pray together and with our children and know that you are with us, Matthew 18:20, "For where two or three come together in my name." Thank you for being with us and loving us and knowing what is best for us and for our children. We praise you God for the blessing of family and the blessing of talking with you through prayer. May this blog bring us closer to you, closer to our families, and closer to each other. Please bless everyone who reads, contributes, and shares these prayers. May all be according to your will and bring you glory.
In Jesus name,
Amen

1 comment:

  1. Dear Heavenly Father,
    We humbly and boldly come to your throne of grace and into your divine presence; thanking you for the precious gift of Your Son, Jesus Christ, and for this special privilege and opportunity of prayer and worship. Father, we would like to thank you for our daily bread and for the nice day. We would like to thank you for keeping my family and my friends safe and healthy. Lord please watch over my family and myself through the night making sure that have a peaceful rest and wake up well and happy. In the Jesus’s name, Amen.

    This is one of my children’s prayers:
    Dear God,
    You know what is best for me. Please help me to understand the difference between what I want and what I really need. Amen
    Dear Lord,
    Thank you for my happiness and for my family and friends. Please keep them safe and happy too. Amen
    Help me God to love you more than I have ever loved before. In my work and in my play, please be with me through the day. Amen

    ReplyDelete